TAV Airports Holding is one of the top leading airport construction and operator company in the world that employs more than 50,000 people and listed at Istanbul Stock Exchange. The company is currently operating 18 airports in 20 countries and has footprint and operations at 76 airports worldwide.
TAV’s 46 percent of shares belong to ADP (Aeroport de Paris). TAV and ADP together is the world’s largest airport management company.
TAV Operation Services Co. is a hundred percent subsidiary of TAV Airports Holding and mainly specialises on Value Added Hospitalty Services, such as;
- CIP/VIP Lounge Operations and Management
- TAV “primeclass” Meet & Assist Services
- TAV Passport Loyalty Card Program
- “primeclass” Lounge Loyalty Card Program
- TAV Tourism Travel and Tourism Agency Management
- TAV Tourism Medical Travel & Medical Tourism
- TAVPort.com Online Travel Portal
- AirportEasy.com Online Travel Portal
- MedicalTravelTourism.com Online Medical Travel & Tourism Portal
- Exploitation of Duty Free shops
- Commercial development in terms of leasing spaces, concession and advertising
management at the airports, train stations, marine terminals and cruiser terminals in
Turkey and abroad.
Managing the non-aviation revenues for TAV Airports Holding, TAV Operation Services Co. provides 24/7 services at Istanbul Atatürk, Ankara Esenboğa, Izmir Adnan Menderes, Alanya Gazipaşa and Milas Bodrum Airports in Turkey, as well as airports located in Georgia, Tunisia, Macedonia, Latvia, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Germany, Kenya, USA, Chile, Denmark and Switzerland with its highly professional team.
TAV Operation Services Co. is also in medical travel and medical tourism business and send patients from different countries to Turkey and take of all necessary arrangements such as treatment plan, transportation, accommodation, transfers, TAV “primeclass” Meet & Assist Services and etc… performed by us.